Friday, February 12, 2010

Add to my earlier one: If my room mate is telling us false steamy stories of her experiences..?

what could be the reasons? Acceptance? Ego problems? Peer pressure? What?





And hey Papars, dont whine again if you wanna answer !Add to my earlier one: If my room mate is telling us false steamy stories of her experiences..?
Maybe she wants to project an image of one who is popular with the guys, an ego tripper. Or, her stories are true and is proud of her exploits and wants to share these with you although it isn't nice for her reputation once the word gets around that she is that kind of girl. Oh well, to each his own, as the saying goes.Add to my earlier one: If my room mate is telling us false steamy stories of her experiences..?
She wants acceptance.





Anyway, can you share to us her steamy story?


:)~~~~~~~~~~
She's just telling you that so you would share yours. She wants you to think ';Hey, her stories are quite outrageous, maybe I'll share mine too';.
Maybe she has a need to be the center of attention, or wants to be accepted as an adult.
she likes attention most likely
It seems like it's all of the above. I have a friend who's been telling me stories annoyingly of her classmates who were doing the same things...telling their sex stories...boasting their sex lives...etc. She said they tell those stories as if they did a cool thing for themselves.





I think it's acceptance because women that I've mentioned above seemed to think that being not a virgin anymore is like their pass to something they call ';reality';...or like to being a full-pledged woman...something like that. It's ego problems because I don't know...maybe they feel superior over the virgins. And I also think it's peer pressure from their friends, boyfriends..or in their relationships in general. So I think It's a mixture of everything, from my point of view though.
I guess all of the answers are correct and fit your friend to some extent.





But as said by some answerers...it's doing very bad to her reputation as a woman, regardless of how permissive the society she lives in- whether her stories are true or pure fabrications based on unfulfilled desires and fantasies.





The very fact that you asked this question on YA indicates that others in your group might also be discussing her and her steamy tales in your and other social circles.





If you are genuinely concerned about her welfare, suggest you speak with her and explain the damage it is causing to her own reputation. Very soon, no guys will date her, if this continues.
she should not told that's how rumors starts.
I would say all of the above but maybe you should tell her as nicely as you can that telling tales like that doesn't get you anywhere and may just lead to her getting a bad reputation instead of what she actually wants.
she has good imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment