Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who think this is a true story? True or False???

One night there was a baby sitter who was watching tv downstairs in the living room. All of a sudden the baby started to cry so she went upstairs to see what was wrong but it still wouldnt stop crying. the room was really messy and she noticed a large clown on top of the wardrobe. She rang the baby's mum and the mum told her to get its blanket for him on top of the wardrobe.





So the girl asks, what the blanket next to the clown?


The mother replys, but we havnt got a clown upstairs in our room. She tells the her to get the baby and run out of the house and call the police.





She does so but when she goes back upstairs the baby is gone and so is the clown. The baby hasn't been found till this day...Who think this is a true story? True or False???
It's fake.





It's one of several variations of an urban-legend email chainletter.Who think this is a true story? True or False???
False. Clowns are fun
I don't believe it....
false , scarryy
Before I answer this question. I would like to know what this has to do with the Gay or Lesbian category? Was it a gay clown. I dont think the story is true and it sounds a little like Stephen Kings IT.
CLASSIC urban legend, and not even a really good one at that!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scary....False!
man thats freekin scary....um...false.gotta be an unban legend.*shivers with fight*
fake, she would have realised that clown was a person the first time she saw it and freaked out.
FALSE....... (but it would make a good scary film!)........
I hate clowns!!


I am gonna say False on this one.
Oh, totally true. Never trust clowns!
its a fake. ive heard 3 different versions of this so i doubt its real.
Sounds like the outline for a Hollywood thriller to me. But it's also so far out there that it might just be true.
scary... um... I don't know... I am going to guess true? It's a mad mad world.
i heard that dumb thing before
True !!!!
sounds like something Stephen King would come up with....I think it's complete fiction....
so where is the baby?


http://www.myspace.com/pinkroses30
i think it is only a story of course kinda like that bloody mary in the mirroe thing still freaks me out tho.
Clowns are evil and scary...TRUE.





This story...False.





Just my opinion.
could be , but that is weird
Was it a GLB or T clown?
A story like that's GOTTA be true.
Sounds false, but would make a good short in one of those ';urban legend'; type films.
I believe that story as I have no reason not to and I know I think that it is true.
False mostly a chain letter from myspace i've seen them. Let alone a fact that most people like this would kill a baby and leave it and wouldn't just take it. It's obvious it's false nothing more to be said. Have a nice day :)
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment