Friday, February 12, 2010

On BB 9,I think Rex is a liar,and that all his ';playboy restraunteur'; stories are false.What do you think?

It is all true, check out the beach babylon link. His father is self made and originally from Londons east end. Rex and his brother are both chefs and their father made them work hard and go to college for various courses relating to catering. I am a chef and if I was in his position I would have a much bigger head than him!On BB 9,I think Rex is a liar,and that all his ';playboy restraunteur'; stories are false.What do you think?
No, there was a story in the paper the other day about how the resturants are all doing much more business since he went in.





That's unfair in a way, as if he just went in to advertise themOn BB 9,I think Rex is a liar,and that all his ';playboy restraunteur'; stories are false.What do you think?
off course not - his restaurants (or his dads sorry) have been on bblb as has tpt saying she goes to them and knows rex his dads been in mags, i think we would know if it was rubbish
His father is a self made millionaire - the restaurants are owned by his father.
i believe it and the restaurant been bringing more customers in so maybe that was hes plan on going on bb and its paying off
I f he was a liar, I think he would have been found out by now.
exaggerated definitely....
the papers would be on that so fast, so it must be true
Sounds like you are jealous!!
No I believe him.
i believe him
I don't think he's lied at all. Would he really lie in front of millions of people?
It5's all true...just that they're all his dad's restaurants.
they belong to his dad
What is BB9?

No comments:

Post a Comment