Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is the story about Carmen Winstead true or false??

Not only no, but hell no.


If you think is true then don't open the door when The boogy man tries to deliver the mail in the morning.


wake up and smell the coffee cup burning in the microwave.Is the story about Carmen Winstead true or false??
yes i think this is true. but i also think she got pushed not ';fell!';Is the story about Carmen Winstead true or false??
if u think it's true u must really be stupid because i'm a 13 year old girl and i think this is 1 of the dumbest e-mails i have ever gotten. . . though it is quite hilarious watching my friends freak out over me not sending it.
I doubt it, but I just got the chainletter and I actually do need to go take a shower, so if I don't repost again tomorrow, chances are I'm dead.;)
haha, i dont bleve it at all, plz, silly superstitions, it may hav happened but if u dont repost the chain message nothns gonna happen 2 u!!!!hehe watev!
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment