Friday, February 12, 2010

What do you think of these paranormal stories,which are false,...?

which are true? http://paranormal.about.com/od/trueghost鈥?/a>What do you think of these paranormal stories,which are false,...?
Here's one of my own...





When I was a kid I was down in the basement and


I found the wires that go to the front doorbell. All I


had to do was touch the 2 wires together and the


doorbell would ring.





I actually had my parents convinced that the house


was haunted for awhile... until they found me down


in the basement laughing my A55 off !





JeanieWhat do you think of these paranormal stories,which are false,...?
Given the parameters, I am going to say the first story is false. It seems the most verifiable. However, just because they say one is false and the rest are true doesn't mean the rest are actually true. There used to be a show on with this same theme, it was hosted by the second in command on Star Trek: the Next Generation, and it would tell you a couple of stories, then at the end it would tell you which one's were fake and which were ';real';. But just because they said they were real doesn't make them so. I think the show was called ';Fact or Fiction';, something like that. Perhaps all the producers of the show required for something to be real is to have someone actually report that it happened, but I personally require a bit more than that.
I found no compelling stories on that site.
I think that the first one might be fake.


Teleporting?


But whatevs, my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment