Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did you sue for false advertising after watching the move ';The Neverending Story';?

yes, i was the one who hired lionel hutz to pursue that matter for me. he dropped me as a client though to help someone win a case against an all-you-can eat seafood restaraunt.Did you sue for false advertising after watching the move ';The Neverending Story';?
I should have but I think at the time I was a bit more preoccupied with the fact that he was riding a really big dog..Did you sue for false advertising after watching the move ';The Neverending Story';?
World wasn't as litigious then. Now, however. . .can we start a class action?
no way.. i loved the flying white dragon....
no i was a kid at the time but maybe i should have lol
No I didn't, since there were 2 sequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment