Friday, February 12, 2010

Why do people make up false stories in there questions????

This is an example of one, I read on his responses to answeres that he said he learned to read after 10 months in jail. This is an adult not a child. I've seen others doing the same thing. What is wrong with people???








';I was molested by Barry Chuckle at butlins. Should I tell my parents?


Last year at butlins barry chuckles was at a live entertament thing being fuuny. afterwared I went up for a antografe alone and he touched me where my uncle used to toushe me. should I tell my parents or try and forget about it? please help.';Why do people make up false stories in there questions????
Unfortunately, some people have a need for attention. They are not in touch with reality, therefore ';false stories'; (lying) is their reality. These people are often considered habitual liars and this need for attention is not limited to the Internet.





On the other hand, this could be taken as a big joke and is done simply to ignite controversy and entertainment, therefore, should be taken as such.Why do people make up false stories in there questions????
Kids with too much time on their hands. Parents need to give em more chores to do.





Now about the time I was abducted by gay aliens.......
to make them self look good and make there life look interesting i do it some times then i realize it is just not right so any way BYE***
It is due to a personality defect.
its about being boring and wanting attention
Because they are losers.
Coz they are really sad!
I READ THAT ONE TOO. i also thought it was little off. these people are creepy and doesn't deserve access to the internet.
because they hav nothing bettr 2 do with there lives

No comments:

Post a Comment