Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you think this story is true or false or just plain funny?

The story is about armed police raid home after mistaking Lara Croft dummy for gunman. lol





I thought this story was very funny.





http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar鈥?/a>Do you think this story is true or false or just plain funny?
um actually in this day and age I dont think its funnyDo you think this story is true or false or just plain funny?
idk what to say
it's funny, but the guy shouldn't have been arrested for it.


in my home town the old lady called the police because some strange man was hanging around the school yard during recess, turns out that the man was the schools principal, so the story could be true..
I think the story is true... and very funny! Thanks for sharing, I needed a good laugh!
this is funny- but I would sue them cops if it was me
Hahahaha. That IS funny; law enforcement shouldn't be allowed to be that stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment