Friday, February 12, 2010

I'd love to here your pregnancy stories! Are false Negatives Common and what did you do?

So here is my story. . . . I had my last period on Jan 22nd I did not get my period during the month of Feb. (don't forget its a lovers month wink wink) It is now March 16th...and still no Period. I took pregnancy tests and they came back negative one being very light negative. I took the first test March 1st ...neg...waited...felt cramping thought for sure my pd was coming, nothing but clear liquid then took it again on the 6th? neg...then went on with the week thinking my pd was going to ambush me...still nothing...took another test and it was a very light negative.... I have only missed my period once during my life and that was when I was 15 and had flown the France....So I don't know, maybe my cycle is changing? Has anyone gone through this and in the end, ended up with a bun in the oven?? I figured, I'd wait until March 23rd (when I am guessing I'd be due) and if nothing by then I will go to the doc.I'd love to here your pregnancy stories! Are false Negatives Common and what did you do?
no never, i got a pos straight away, i hope you find out soon. good luckI'd love to here your pregnancy stories! Are false Negatives Common and what did you do?
I am so glad you asked this question. My last period was on Jan. 21st and i'm going through the same thing. No period yet negative pregnancy tests. I really have no idea whats going on. But it's good to know that someone else is experiencing the same thing
Well I will tell u my child who is now 12yrs old. I actually hadn't been TTC with him cause i was 19 but anyways i suddenly felt not normal feeling so i had missed my peroid but at 19 my peroids were irregular all the time. but i decided to take a HPT and it was negative and I just didnt feel good and a friend of mine kept telling me she thinks i was pregnant. so anyways i went to the clinic 3 days after the HPT and got my results and they were positive. so yes i think false negatives are common. I am TTC #2 alot harder then i thought it was going to be.....lol Good luck
I had false negatives up until i was 2 months pregnant so its possible but you should go talk to your doctor and let him or her know whats going on just incase you are... if you are then you wanna know asap that way you can start seeing a doctor... i found out when i was 2 months along that i was and wasnt able to get to a doctor til i was like 5 or 6months... i ended up having an emergency c section 2 months before my due date because of preeclampsia and toximia me and the baby almost died. so my advice dont wait and keep taking tests get to a doctor and figure it out before something happens and you dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment