Friday, February 12, 2010

True or false stories for english class .?

for my english class , the teacher asked us to do a true or false story . we have to make 2 stories that happened to us ; one being true %26amp; one being false . both of the stories have to be believable %26amp; can have a little twist to it so it can throw people off . does anyone have any fake stories they can share , that's believable ? please %26amp; thank you !True or false stories for english class .?
haha yes i have a fake story, pretend this happened to you





im not sure if you want it to be interesting or boring





Once in year 3 I got dressed for school but I forgot to put some my underwear on but I didn鈥檛 realized it so I hoped in the car and went to school. When I got to school I played soccer with my friends but when the ball came to me I put my leg up and everybody saw I was not wearing any underwear so since my friend live near by we went out off school and went into her house and she let me borrow her underwear





true story-





when i was younger, i was sitting across the table from my sister, who was fiddling about on the computer. I recieved a message on my phone at that point from a random number, the message said


';im watching you. From Sam Boding'; i was like, who the hell is sam boding? i sent back a smart assed reply like ';sure sure. Keep watching. see if i care.';





a few minutes later i recieved a detailed reply of what i was wearing. I looked around in sudden panic at the windows and doors but couldnt see this mysterious ''sam boding'' anywhere.


I started to cry, and then my phone went off again and another freaky message came through ';why are you crying?'; i walked over and showed my sister, who seemed pretty freaked out by the situation too, as we were home alone. I crawled under the table and curled up in a ball. I recieved one more blank message after that. then another saying ';let me in'; that was enough and i was going to call my parents. I jumped out from under the table just intime to see my sister minimize something on the computer. It was a free text message website called www.blueskyfrog.com and she had tricked me! I was so mad that she had done that, and i still want to get her back!





true-





when i was younger it was my swimming carnival and i wore a one piece big swim suit and went to the toilet, i couldnt be bothered to take it off, so i pulled my bum out the hole in the back of my costume and peed. I flushed and left, and walked back down to the pool followed by snickers and mutterings. I teacher caught my wrist and told my that i had forgotten to pull my pants up at the back and my *** was hanging out





lol lol good luck and hope i helped xo!True or false stories for english class .?
hahaha kill smile is good you should really pick her stories xD saddly my life is boring and i have none...


well maybe the time where i saw a freaky hobo starring at me through my window (i have a hall where nobody can enter but this guy did) and yes i was pretty freaked out since he was eyed my tv and me at the same time :O i was alone at home and 14- so there i was paralized with fear and then i thought of something since my home alarm was on stay i opned the back door and the alarm starts going off so i go back to my room and hes gone and im pretty satisfied with myself so i leave the alarm going in case he decides to come again (the police are supposed to be there in like 5 minutes everytime it goes off) and so i wait for the police but nothing...until i realize mu mother had not paid the alrm and they would never come....scared the guy off but i didnt get to report him---im still pretty scared

No comments:

Post a Comment