Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anybody beside Pedro think this flu story is another false flag?

Maybe they can leverage it to shut down the borders. Note that Obama refered to this possibility tonight in his speech. He made a loose goosey statement about how we cannot clear things up about illegal aliens until we stop alll the millions pouring back and forth. Ammo, guns, drugs jobs, hell, the whole economy is out of control. Now he has a valid medical reason to shut her down! That is the way politics does things. Mainstream media is in on it.Does anybody beside Pedro think this flu story is another false flag?
There have been exactly 9 confirmed deaths world-wide... somehow I'm not feeling too panicky yet.Does anybody beside Pedro think this flu story is another false flag?
I am scared a little.





I know this is going to come out wrong but oh well.





Mexicans in Mexico are exposed to filth and living conditions not even crackwhores in USA experience. So they have a better natural immunity to diseases than Americans I am sure.





So if Mexicans are dropping like flies because of this. I would be a little bit scared.
If this leads to securing the borders, I'll personally take one for the team and admit myself for this flu nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment