Monday, February 8, 2010

Ghost story: True or False?

My friend was telling me about this ghost story, or something... I think he said something like ';There was a lady who killed her family to be with another guy, and the man didn't like what she did, so left her, and she drowned herself, and they never found her.'; and then he said something about still hearing the scream of her, and something about heads exploding (Which is probably BS).Ghost story: True or False?
I believe in demons and angels, I don't quite know if there are ';ghosts';. If someones will was strong enough, if their pain was big enough, their soul might not leave this earth all at once. But, then again, everyone has a different opinion. The fact that we don't have world peace tells us this. If we all had the same opinion, we would agree with a simple way to keep the world in a peaceful state.Ghost story: True or False?
Well I don't know it depends on if you believe in ghosts or not. I, personally, don't believe, well I don't know I'm kind of on the fence for this one.
I heard that story too but nothing about exploding heads. The 1st part could easily be true with all the wackos in the word but the 2nd part makes me laugh.
The story is of the woman whom was turned into a banshee and the screams can be heard near a lake whenever lovers are near , she screams for her lost love.
Ghost are fake. There is no such thing as ghost. People make that up to scare people. It's false.

No comments:

Post a Comment