Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ideas for a story based on the song ';False Pretense'; by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

For school, we have to choose a song to base a story off of. I chose ';False Pretense'; by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus because I thought it had a lot of possibility. But now that I'm actually ready to write it, I'm stumped. Now, before you all freak out about how I'm cheating or something, RELAX. I'm not asking for an entire plot or short story or excerpt or something and I'm definately not asking you to write it for me. I'm just asking for a few ideas, something that I could go off of.





The story also has to be fairly long...15 pages, front and back, at least. %26gt;.%26lt;


we're getting it published, so it kind of has to be long. I'm telling you this so I don't get any ';this boy lost his shoe'; or something like that. lol, i don't know why i used that as an example.





in case some of you don't know the song, here are the lyrics:


It's time to let it go





The world's got a funny way of turning 'round on you


When a friend tries to stab you right in the face


Losing faith in everything I thought I hoped I knew


Don't sweat it, set a false pretense





Betray, you're not gonna be willing to change


Yeah, and it doesn't seem likely to fade


Betray, you're not gonna be willing to change


Ca-ca-ca-cause you know





In Sacrifice


False Pretense, you'll learn again


Stop pretending, don't deny


False Pretense, you'll learn again





All along you know you thought you got the best of me


You were wrong and I'm laughing right in your face


I can not believe you claimed you were my family


Don't sweat it, set a false pretense





Betray, you're not gonna be willing to change


Yeah, and it doesn't seem likely to fade


Betray, you're not gonna be willing to change


Ca-ca-ca-cause you know





In Sacrifice


False Pretense, you'll learn again


Stop Pretending, don't deny


False pretense, you'll learn again





Guitar





(claps)





It's time to let it go





I can't seem to understand it how you turned out to be so cold


You tried but were caught red-handed, are you happy with your role?


It's funny to me how you've turned into such a joke





In Sacrifice


False Pretense, you'll learn again


Stop Pretending, don't deny


False pretense, you'll learn again





So play-ay-ay the game until you run out


And play-ay-ay the game into my hand








p.s. it can be any genre you think suits it. i dont care if its action, drama, sci-fi, horror, romance, etc., etc.





THANK YOU!!


:]Ideas for a story based on the song ';False Pretense'; by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
Well whenever I listen to this song on my iPod, I always imagine it as a boy using a girl but then she realizes what he's doing. Like right here: ';I can't seem to understand it how you turned out to be so cold. You tried but were caught red-handed, are you happy with your role? It's funny to me how you've turned into such a joke.'; She thought that he liked her, but then she finds out what he did/she caught him and now in her eyes he's cold and a joke because what he was doing didn't last long. It goes really good with false pretense because she thought that he was a nice person who liked her but it was false deception. Then, ';All along you know you thought you got the best of me. You were wrong and I'm laughing right in your face.'; Then afterward the girl doesn't care and she's over it. Maybe at the end you could have her find someone else. It would be a romance of sorts.Ideas for a story based on the song ';False Pretense'; by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
you could make this into a murder story where two serial killers work together until one goes against the other and other crap. You could also do a mystery story regarding betrayal and by the way i love this song' meaning and i have the c.d.!

No comments:

Post a Comment