Friday, February 12, 2010

False negative HPT stories?

Has anyone gotten a false negative home pregnancy test, but later found out that they were pregnant?


I am curious because there is a chance that I am pregnant (my period is about 4 weeks late!) I have taken some HPT, but all have come back negative.. I am going to the doctor if it doesn't come this month.False negative HPT stories?
I just found out today that i'm pregnant. I am 7 days late and have had 3 negative hpts. Got my positive this morning! You should definitely see a doctor though if you're that late. Good luck!False negative HPT stories?
I had a false negative with this pregnancy. I took a test the day my period was due and it was negative. Three days later it was positive.
If you think your pregnant go to the doctors ASAP because this has happened to me just recently. I bought a value pack of pregnancy test and 2 came back negative and so i went to the doctors and their test came back positive im 6 weeks pregnant! Home test aren't as accurate because A. you can be testing to early so it doesn't read the HCG levels B. you may not be using it incorrectly for example not enough urine or whatever the case may be. Good luck best wishes to you.
yes my first pregnancy did.


go and demand a blood test :) or like i did i went and payed for a private ultrasound.. they are only 100 pound and well worth it just to even prove that you no your own body and then you can have your pregnancy confirmed and have help all the way :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment