Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you belive you are spiritual? What do you think of my story? True or false?

Many years ago i had a friend. the last ime i was with her my mother scared her and she never came back. we were both 11 at the time.


I had read and actually succeeded in astral projection on my own. I showed her how it was accomplished and we travelled together many times.





When she left we kept in touch through astral projection untill age 13. then something happened. Innocense lost.





Years later i became a bornagain christian. no more astal projection.





I asked the LORD one time to reveal to me how the now young woman was doing.


In the dream/vision an angel guided me to her home. I saw her as a young adult laying in bed with her husband, wedding ring.


I saw twin boy and girl.





the second night the angel guided me to her home. This time she was waiting for me. We chatted/informed??? about our lives. she was happy and fulfilled. I will never see her in dream/vision again.





Is this a crock or a true story.??Do you belive you are spiritual? What do you think of my story? True or false?
I believe it *could* be true (but not necessarily). I also believe astral projection can be very dangerous and glad you gave it up! ; )Do you belive you are spiritual? What do you think of my story? True or false?
relligion is a lie science is the true knowledge with mars there is water oh yah god gave us neighboors rofl.
Crock.
It's probably a drug induced delusion. However, it's hard to tell - I, at the age 14, in the dentist chair , travelled (through the window provided by a nitric oxide trip) to the very bowels of hell and had the minions of Satan fighting over my soul. So, who knows.


By the way ... that is why I did not do drugs later on.
not likely
Ask the person you visited, she'd know.
I don't know if it's true or not. It sounds contrived to me.


Am I spiritual? I don't think someone who IS would say they were. It's like asking someone if they are humble? If they reply in the positive, they're not. All I can say is I have a relationship with my Saviour that I treasure, and I know where my eternal Home shall be.
depends what you were smoking at the time
While the experience might have been subjectively true, the fact is, at best, this is an allegorical tail with fantasy distinction issues, which is basically where daydreams cannot be distinguished from reality.
A BIG CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crock

No comments:

Post a Comment