Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?

Neither one of them sound very much like friends





your so called friend is not a friend is not a friend if he or she is telling her false things about you?





She not very much a of a girlfriend if she listen to what this so called friend say and to believe it makes her even more so not a girlfriend.





So u need to confront the one who's telling these false things and ask your girlfriend what do she want out of the relationship because for her to dit and listen to lies about u makes u wonder if she's the one for you








Good LuckI have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?
Well if they love you then they will trust what you say..and doesnt seem to me that this ';friend'; is a true friend.I have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?
I think the problem is with your friend, or is he your friend really.? If he is your friend why is he telling your girlfriend false stories.
your firend sounds like a cocck-face

No comments:

Post a Comment