Monday, February 8, 2010

I have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?

ask her nicely to pleae belive you and you wouldnt ever do what the story was becuase you love her so much bring her some thing she enjoys when you go to talk to her and DO IT IN PERSON some people think its more confident then on a phone aim ect and look her in the eyes when you do itI have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?
huh?I have problem with my girl friend cause by my friend who tell her false story ?
U r 2 young 2 hav gf!!!
i suggest you confront her directly, and let her know the false story is in fact a FALSE story, if it takes proving and winning her over and do it. another suggestion, if she doesnt believe the truth then perhaps shes not worth the truth. =] goodluck.
I believe he said ';I have a problem with my girlfriend because of my friend who told her a false story';





What you should do, is confront the friend and try to speak to your girlfriend.





Don't get defensive with her, though. That'll just make it seem like you did something wrong. Try working it out.
wat?
kick his a-- that's not a friend, besides i think everyone should fight
  • credit card debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment