Sunday, February 7, 2010

Since the movie THE NEVER ENDING STORY ended, could I sue them for false advertising?

I already tried to, but the producers said that I was gay and to go home. So I did.Since the movie THE NEVER ENDING STORY ended, could I sue them for false advertising?
lol!! You know that's a great question. I think you could, but you would have to look at how much it would cost you, legal fees, lawyers. Not to mention if they win you have to pay them.Since the movie THE NEVER ENDING STORY ended, could I sue them for false advertising?
nope. they weren't advertising





:p
no..they're too rich, they can sue you..
it never ended! they just ran out of film material
hell yeah I think so thats bull-**** man they ****** you over. id sue it only costs about 40 dollars
The Neverending Tale is for kids and kids-at-heart.





It is a choose-sue them
lol.. I LOVE that movie.
sure send me 1500 retainer ill get started right away
no, sorry Joe
Duh....why not???^_^






lol
your choice.
haha I felt the same way when we went to see Nacho Libre and there were no free nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment