Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why isn't there any regulation of the holcaust industry to prevent false stories as being presented as true?

Why should any writer be able to get away with making up stories about the Holocaust?





http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert鈥?/a>Why isn't there any regulation of the holcaust industry to prevent false stories as being presented as true?
I think you can pin it on the irritating right to freedom of speech. You know, I couldn't work your link, but I support the right of all to their opinions. I'm smart enough to discern the truth from the lies, and it's a teaching moment when my kids and I talk about it.Why isn't there any regulation of the holcaust industry to prevent false stories as being presented as true?
It's difficult to see how it can be regulated. You can make something illegal in your country but it will appear on the internet from another country where it is not illegal. And people in your country will read it - back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment