Monday, February 8, 2010

How can i prove a false document the story is that my landlord made sign a paper saying i gave him back the..?

the keys to the apt now when i signed this paper it was January 8th 2009 and as of than he took rent all the way in till june 11th all of my things were thrown out and this paper came out which my signature had been photo copied on to this paper and now says i released the keys to him on may 20 what can i do?? also when i signed this paper he had a pistol on his hip and a baseball bat on his desk also he said if i didnt sign it he was goin to throw me and my family out that weekHow can i prove a false document the story is that my landlord made sign a paper saying i gave him back the..?
If the only copy of this paper is a photocopy and he doesn't have the original, signed and dated by you, then you tell the judge that you did not sign it and that it is a fake.





Copies are usually not good enough in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment