Monday, February 8, 2010

Tell me a scary story! Real or false doesn't matter.?

I'm interested! Thank you! Please feel free to share anything you like! :DTell me a scary story! Real or false doesn't matter.?
i was once getting ready to go out and was locking doors and pulling out plugs. when i went to the front door to leave all the hairs stood up on the back of my neck and in my mind i could see myself standing at the bottom of the srairs where the front door is.but i was seing my self like i was at the top looking down at myself then i t sort of zoomed in like i was rushing at my self as if to attack and got this overwelmng fear that if i didnt get out something really bad was going to happen.i tried to open the door to leave but the lock had jammed shut.i was to terrified to turn around and all of a sudden the lock pinged open.of course i legged it,the poor milk man was on his way down the path comming for his money,lol he must of thought i was crazy.this happened about 8 years ago and i still remember the sick feeling i got in the pit of my stomach.some pple will say it was my imagination but i know for a fact it wasent.Tell me a scary story! Real or false doesn't matter.?
my whole freaking life has been a nightmare


i think i am turning into freddy curger
  • credit card debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment