Thursday, February 4, 2010

How would you react to someone you felt was telling you a false story about themselves ?

would you just call them on it right there...





or would you play along??





why and how so?





Thanks for your answers!How would you react to someone you felt was telling you a false story about themselves ?
I would ask them why they feel the need to lie to me.How would you react to someone you felt was telling you a false story about themselves ?
Challenge the expletives, mind you that's just me I'm not sensitive. I like a little thing called truth, followed by honesty. Mind you there are some who hide behind things in order to deal with certain situations, judge the situation me thinks.
If that someone was a person I didn't know and they were selling themselves, big deal, no skin off my nose.





If it was a friend, I would be amazed that they would try to spin a story.


I wouldn't play along, I would call them on it.
If it was just a far fetched yarn humour them and just think after what a dick, come on we all think the same. But hey if it is damaging or slanderous against someone or yourself them hey fight your corner.


What ? me caught in the shed with my trousers around my ankles covered in jam ................never !!
Last time that happened I played along, hoped to learn more before challenging them





didn't work out well, would have been better to just walk away
been there b4





i jus ignore them and sometimes pretend i'm believing
I'd just stop listening
I can't stand a liar. Have to pull them up straightaway.
I would walk.
I would be gutted I tend to trust completely ..............
no
I'd realise they're not worth my time or effort, I'd move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment