Thursday, February 4, 2010

Would you ever tell a false story to get you and your friends on the Jerry Springer show?

You get a free trip and hotel to Chicago and you get paid to be on the show. I think it would be funny to tell my kids the story of what we told them and then show them the video.





How about you?Would you ever tell a false story to get you and your friends on the Jerry Springer show?
For what I know the tv show is full of a bunch of acts in the first place, people do anything for airtime, and Jerry Springer could careless.





People make livings off of being on tv shows like that, and the stupider the story, the more swearing and violence, the more people will watch it.





I don't think I'd sink to that level personally, I much rather live through college and start a life in engineeringWould you ever tell a false story to get you and your friends on the Jerry Springer show?
For one, I really dislike Chicago. For another, I would never go on any of these ';talk'; shows, aka, make an *** of yourself shows, for any type of ';reward';. IMHO anyone who appears on Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil, or any of the others is desperate for attention. Or maybe making complete fools of themselves, embarassing anyone who knows them, etc., is worth it for 15 minutes of ';fame'; and a free trip?
You mean that piece of crap show is still on t.v?

No comments:

Post a Comment